Bamboo 300 Thread Count Bedding
Bamboo 300 Thread Count Bedding is silky soft, yet cool to the touch, naturally breathable and hypoallergenic.
Woven from a luxury blend of 70% Bamboo and 30% cotton sateen for a special feeling of quality and comfort.
Bamboo is an eco friendly and sustainable fibre that grows very quickly and requires no pesticides.
Fully machine washable and tumble dry safe with a manufacturer 7 year guarantee.
This stunning bedding range comes complete with easy care so washing and ironing is kept to a minimum.
Bamboo Bedding Sizes
- Standard Pillowcase Pair: 50cm x 75cm
- Oxford Pillowcase: 50cm x 75cm
- Superking Pillowcase: 50cm x 90cm
- Single 15" Deep Fitted Sheet: 90cm x 190cm
- 4FT 15" Deep Fitted Sheet: 122cm x 190cm
- Double 15" Deep Fitted Sheet: 135cm x 190cm
- King 15" Deep Fitted Sheet: 150cm x 200cm
- Superking 15" Deep Fitted Sheet: 180cm x 200cm
- Emperor 15" Deep Fitted Sheet: 200cm x 200cm
- Single Duvet Cover: 135cm x 200cm
- Double Duvet Cover: 200cm x 200cm
- King Duvet Cover: 230cm x 220cm
- Superking Duvet Cover: 260cm x 220cm
- Single Flat Sheet: 178cm x 254cm
- Double Flat Sheet: 229cm x 254cm
- King/Superking Flat Sheet: 259cm x 269cm
Are you thinking of buying Bamboo bedding? Are you asking yourself what are the benefits of bamboo over standard cotton fabrics? This exceptional luxury fibre has many benefits. Some of the benefits are very similar to cotton but some are far better. Most good quality fabrics help regulate your temperature while you sleep, they absorb excess bodily fluids like sweat and let it evaporate during the night. Bamboo fibres however do this much more quickly than cotton, this is especially good if you suffer from hot night sweats. When your hormones kick in and raise your body temperature, bamboo bedding wicks away the extra heat and sweat twice as fast as cotton, reducing the humidity in your bed by over half which in turn helps to keep you cooler and more importantly drier, meaning you’re less likely to wake from a hot flush and you can finally sleep through the night.
The bedding industry has put a lot of emphasis on the environment and allergies brought on by todays modern and fast paced living. Bamboo does not need any artificial and harmful chemicals or pesticides during the growing process. It also grows extremely fast which is ideal for both the environment but also sustainability is essential for the farmers. Naturally hypoallergenic, Bamboo has a unique antimicrobial agent called bamboo kun that kills bacteria and other microbes. As a result, fewer bacteria prevent irritated or eczema prone skin from becoming infected. Bamboo is also very good for any allergy sufferers, dust mite allergies are on the rise in the UK so you need to reduce the amount of moisture in your bed. Dust mites love to make their homes in synthetic and down materials. They retain moisture and provide a better living habitat, allergy sufferers often experience restless sleep due to the irritating symptoms caused by dust mites, with Bamboo these triggers are minimised, so sufferers can enjoy a good night’s sleep.